Updates for August 18:
- You can now download a .ics (ical) file for your milestone due dates. You can also subscribe to authenticated feeds if you have an API token – just append ?_token=YOUR_READONLY_TOKEN to the generated url, or use a calendar that supports HTTP authentication. You can append `.ics` to any milestone-type url (like /milestones or /milestone/1234) Feed URLs are also visible as autodiscovery links, if your browser supports that (probably not).
- You can now send attachments via email to Lighthouse and they’ll show up in the ticket.
- Account users are now visible in the users API, so you can see the list of available users to give access to a project
- Total number of pages are now shown in API results, so you can determine whether to grab more pages
- API requests now respect the project_id of the API token on account-level queries
- Fixed iphone layout
- Creating a new project no longer breaks the RSS feed for the account temporarily
Work also continues on LH3, the complete redesign of lighthouse. You may have seen the semi-secret dashboard page. More is coming!