ENTP has some new exciting positions opening up. We're a small company of 10 employees located in Portland, Oregon. If you're an experienced web application developer or someone looking to gain experience working in a mature team environment, continue reading and check out the positions we have available.
ENTP Office in Portland, Ore.
Ruby on Rails Developer
We're looking a developer who knows their way around a large scale web application. This isn't your average rails environment — we're expanding into all sorts of NoSQL and distributed key/value backends with our products. There's also a lot of experimental projects going on and chances are we'll open source most of them. We love us some open source!
- Ruby, Rails, git
- Skill and experience in performance and scaling
- Located in Portland, Ore., or willing to relocate
- Redis / Node.js / MongoDB / Memcached experience
- Chef / Sysadmin experience
- Front-end knowledge (html/css/jquery/prototype)
- Open source contributor
- Full benefits package (medical, dental, vision)
- Flexible 30 hour work week
How to apply:
If you have any questions or want to apply, send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org telling us a little about yourself and include links to your code (such as your GitHub profile) and projects (anything you have out there running in the wild).
Customer Support / Junior Developer
Do you have a great mind for interacting with people and a passion for learning in a team environment? We're looking to add a new addition to our support team. You'll be working side-by-side with designers and developers while interacting with Lighthouse and Tender Support customers.
- People skills
- Excellent written English
- Ruby / Rails / git
- Eager to learn. We've got a lot of great minds here at ENTP. If you have interest in Open Source software, web application development and interface design, or you are just looking for a group of people to push your passion to a new level
- Located in Portland, Ore., or willing to relocate.
- Part-time contracted to full-time position negotiable
How to apply:
If you have any questions or want to apply, send us an email to email@example.com with a little about yourself and any links to stuff you might be working on (blogs, websites, code).